Terms of Service
- Unless otherwise posted, the information provided on this website is free of charge and for informational purposes only. Use of this website does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and DataPath, Inc., or any third party referenced herein.
- Nothing contained in this website shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of DataPath, Inc. or any third party.
- This website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are not under the control of DataPath, Inc. (the "External Site(s)") as a convenience to our users. A link to another website does not mean that DataPath, Inc. endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, accuracy or the use of the External Site or that DataPath, Inc. is affiliated in any way with the operator of the External Site. You acknowledge that DataPath, Inc. is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site, or any changes or updates to such External Site. You should contact the website administrator or Webmaster of those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Site.
- Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by information providers ("Information Providers") under contract with DataPath, Inc. ("DataPath, Inc.") represent their own views and not necessarily those of DataPath, Inc. Information provided by DataPath, Inc. and by Information Providers, even if generally applicable, cannot possibly take into account all of the various factors that may affect you, your company or your particular situation. For individual situations, you should seek professional advice from your own attorneys, accountants or other consultants.
- THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS INCLUDED IN THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER PROVIDED BY DATAPATH, INC., OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. DATAPATH, INC., DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FINESSS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN ADDITION, DATAPATH, INC. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TO THE EXTENT THAT DATAPATH, INC., CANNOT DISCLAIM ANY SUCH WARRANTY, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY WILL BE THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- EVERY ATTEMPT HAS BEEN MADE TO SUPPLY COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION HEREIN, HOWEVER DATAPATH, INC., ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY INFORMATION SET FORTH HEREIN, OR FOR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY INFORMATION SET FORTH HEREIN. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DATAPATH, INC., SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND [DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES] (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE, OR WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIAL AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF DATAPATH, INC., HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. DATAPATH, INC., SHALL NOT BE LIABILE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES YOU MAY INCUR DUE TO YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH REGULATORY OR CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, THE INFORMATION INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION INCLUDED ON A LINKED WEBSITE THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOST OR ANY LIMITED REMEDY BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- SOME OF THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBSITE INVOLVES LOCAL, STATE AND/OR FEDERAL LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS. THESE LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF DATAPATH, INC., POTENTIALLY RENDERING CERTAIN INFORMATION PRESENTED BY THIS SITE AS OBSOLETE OR OTHERWISE INACCURATE. DATAPATH, INC., SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND [DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES] (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE MODIFICATION OF THESE LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this website in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through this website shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so.
- If any provision of this Agreement is unenforceable, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
All website design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof are Copyright © 2010, DataPath, Inc., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this website solely for the user's non-commercial, internal purposes. Any other use of materials on this website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, without prior written permission of DataPath, Inc., is strictly prohibited. Please see our Copyright Notice for more details.